There is a lot of information here. Please read carefully.
2013-2014 Club Fees*
$150 Junior Members ages up to 18. Includes a parent membership w/voting rights
$100 Adult members 18+
$ 80 Coach members
- Monthly Club Sessions on & off ice (number of sessions to be confirmed)
- US Figure Skating Registration for 1 year (includes parent/guardian for members under 18.)
- Ability to take USFS tests
- 10% Discount at NW Skate Authority (excludes boots, blades & sharpening)
- Club apparel at discounted rates
- Birthday celebrations
- Parties with games & activities
- Safe & fun skating environment
- Build friendships with other skaters
*Fees subject to change.
Please attend the very important the membership meeting June 21st at 6:10 pm. Snacks will be provided. Old & new Board members will be present. We need & want your input on the future of our club.
Nominated Board members for 2013-2014 are:
+ 2 junior members (age 12 or older) to be determined by the junior membership.
Please let one of us know if you are interested in joining us.
Thank you to Carole White who has volunteered to be CSFSC test chair for 2013-2014
Thank you to Shihaam Jappie for your years as test chair & your commitment to our club
Thank you to all 2012-2013 Board Members for your time, effort and patience in this transitioning year.
Friday May 31 5:10-6:10 Regular on-ice session
Friday June 8 5:10-7:10 Luau “membership drive” on-ice activities & potluck. Invite your LTS Friends!
Friday June 14 5:10-6:10 Regular on-ice session & Exhibitions for those skating in the PISC Spring Fest
Friday June 21 5:10-6:10 Clinic to be announced & Very Important Membership Meeting
Friday June 28 5:10-6:10 Regular on-ice session
USFS test session Monday June 3, 7-15-9:15am. Freestyle will be limited to 6-7am that day. I you are willing to donate a fruit tray, bottled water, tea assortment, coffee cake, danish etc. Please contact Leslie firstname.lastname@example.org & Barb email@example.com. Thank you.
Please check the CSFSC testing tab for more info on test sessions.
2012-2013 Test Reimbursement Forms are posted there. Reimbursement forms need to be received in the club box at the rink no later than July 20.
The Sherwood Invitational is up on Entryeeze, www.entryeeze.com deadline for registration is July 26th 11:59pm.
Please note we will be using a modified IJS system for skaters non-test through Pre-Juvenile, and full IJS system for skater Juvenile – Senior.
- Lauren Bernstein Memorial Trophy
- The All Around Athlete Award
All details for both special awards can be found in the Sherwood Invitational Announcement.
- Club table – Dress sale / Competition merchandise sales
- Ice Monitors
- Judge & Competitor Hospitality
- Practice Ice monitor(s)
- Pre-competition help (name tags, competition set up etc)
- Post-competition (take down, clean up etc)
- Music (CD) Operators
- Registration Desk
Sign-ups will be posted in the volunteer section soon.